To suggest a book, movie, or TV show to be reviewed please comment below on our post titled Suggestions

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Firebrand by Kristen Britain


Firebrand

I am incredibly sad that this book has ended. It was such a good read. From start to finish Firebrand has been a truly wonderful addition to the Green Rider Series.

The book starts out with Karigan back from her jaunt in the future struggling to reconcile her life after the events in Mirror Sight. King Zachary is worried about Karigan and his pregnant queen, especially after an elemental being a la Snow Miser from A Year Without A Santa Claus. The Snow Miser (called Slee but I prefer Snow Miser) attacks the castle freezing people and tries to kidnap Estora because it is obsessed with her beauty and it desires her offspring. Eventually it kidnaps Zachary and impersonates him after they send Karigan, Estral, and Enver the half Eletian to find the Moose Centaurs (P'ehdrose). 

This book was a wild ride start to finish. I was torn though when Zachary and Karigan has some romantic moments, while I ship them with all my fangirl heart, I also feel for Estora who has developed feelings for her husband and father of her children.Though I'm 100% convinced that one of those babies is actually Karigan and Cade's from the future for reasons not yet revealed. I have so many new theories about how this series is going to continue, and I am really despondent over the fact it will be a long while until book seven. Now I have to wait until Caitlin and Kiera read their copies so I can fangirl with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment